Facebook Badge

Wednesday 18 July 2012

MEMORIES IS ALL THAT MATTERS!



Sometimes i sit back and remember,the way things used to be.The memories that lie in my hearts,stab me like a knife.Some part of me wishes they would go away,but some part of me doesn't want to forget.

The days i loved so much,went by so very fast. And the next thing i know,they're gone forever;except for the pain that lies in my hearts. But that's when i realize that there are days when i wake up,with the sun shining through the windows, anticipating what the day will bring.

But those days are not eternities,they aren't forever i see.And i'll realize that yesterday had not been a dream,but a memory.Today is different than yesterday,and tomorrow will be different than today.But as long as i have my memories,everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment