Facebook Badge

Tuesday 2 April 2013







Tell yourself. I am who I am. There is no one else who is like me just as I am like no other. Everything I say, think, feel or do is mine, belongs to me, no one else. I am accountable for it, only me. My dreams, my aspirations, my hopes and my beliefs, I own them, I control them. My fears, my doubts, it is me who allows them space in my head and in my heart. With work, I can banish them, I have that power. If I am responsible for what I do and say then I can change it. If I am responsible for my hopes and dreams, not only can I create them but I can achieve them. If I am me there is nothing I cannot do. As Don Miguel Ruiz said “Nothing anyone ever says or does is because of you”. People are responsible for their own selves. They may be reacting t what another says or does, but they alone choose how they react just as you do. So remember you are your own self and to your own self be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment